Client's Charter German Academic & Career Centre (GACC)
Our Client Charter reflects our commitment to providing a high quality service, and has been established to outline what GACC does for you, and how we can work together to improve services. We provide you with access to information resources and assistance in using them, and support to enable you to develop the skills needed to fulfill your current and future information needs.We value your feedback on our performance.
GACC is a centre of other faculty involve in our course such as faculty of mechanical,faculty of manufacturing and faculty of industrial management. We focus totally on the needs of our clients in order to provide continually improving GACC services, and to be responsive, innovative and professional.We are dedicated to meeting your information needs by delivering an extensive range of service.
GACC staff is well trained and committed to giving you high-quality service and will:
- help you with your detailed information needs
- respond to your enquiries immediately or refer you to another staff member if necessary
- maintain a courteous and cooperative relationship with you
- continually strive to be aware of the requirements of faculties, (operational) management and disciplines
- advice you on how to enhance the impact of your publications
- help you with organizing your archives