Bachelor of Business Engineering
Business Engineering is the first Dual Degree program in the category of hybrid degree, in which 70 % of its educational elements comprise business and management subjects, while the remaining 30 % of its curriculum cover engineering elements. This program requires students to complete a total of 135 credit hours, with 2 years at Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) and 2 years more at Reutlingen University in Stuttgart, Germany. Each of the degrees is awarded by the following universities, respectively:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Engineering from UMP; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Operation & Logistics Management from Reutlingen University.
Students will be exposed to aspects of management. This program enables students to specialise in operation management and supply chain as well as logistics. Students will also be given exposure to the basics of product manufacturing at optimum cost as well as other manufacturing related processes such as storing, distributing, and marketing (locally and internationally). Aspects of complex management technology in business and business technological softwares such as ERP and SAP system will also be introduced to students. As a prerequisite to successful completion of the program and award of both degrees, students must complete 1000 hours of German Language, pass TestDaF and obtain 14 points. Students who succeed in obtaining 14 points will be allowed to proceed to the final 2 years at Reutlingen University in order to be awarded the second degree.